"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Sunday, February 1, 2009

"The Big 53"


Okay well I should have posted this atleast a week ago and forgot oops. It was my Mother-In-Law's Birthday ( the big 53). Chris's Aunt and Uncle came over with their two cute little kids Kennedy and Alex. They wanted to help Charlene open up her birthday gifts.
I just have to say what a wonderful woman I think that she is, besides an excellent Mother and Mother-In-Law. She has been a great example to me and has helped be a support to me along my journey spiritually. Char thank you so much for all that you do for Chris and I we could not ask for a better mother :) We are grateful for you and are so excited to give you a new grandchild, a boy at that yay!! We hope that you had a great birthday and we love you very much!!
Mike and Jess

No comments: