"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Sunday, February 1, 2009

BUGGED (Okay Heather I'm like you I don't do these usually, but I will since you put me on your list)

1. It bugs me when people don't know who goes first at a 4 way stop uugghhh.
2. It bugs me when I get my house all nice and clean and Duke comes in from out back with mud on his paws.
3. It bugs me when Chris drinks out of the milk jug then puts it back eww sorry babe.
4. It bugs me when people ride your butt driving then go around you and speed up, just to get to a red light ( kind of funny actually).
5. It bugs me when people are judgmental without knowing a situation first.
6. My A.D.D husband can really bug me sometimes (LOL sorry sweetie) it really does though. it's like he never hears what I say it can be frusrating. Love you
7. It bugs me when I can't remember something, and it's on the tip of my tongue.

8. It bugs me when people drive 5 miles per hour in the first snow storm, as if we have never driven in it before.
9. It bugs me when people belittle others.
10. It bugs me anytime you have to walk on egg shells with people, or they make you feel intimidated. ( who do they think they are anyways) :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like you have a bit of road rage! haha

Cari Duncan said...

LOL Heather maybe a little :)