"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Sunday, February 1, 2009

"Bowling With My Brothers and Sisters"

Okay seriously I am going to stop getting pictures until after Baby :( I look awful. Ofcourse my cute husband says that I look great and should post this picture (thanks babe) thank goodness for husband's huh. Anyways on friday night we went to fat cats for bowling and pizza with my brother's and sister's. It was really fun I hadn't been with my family bowling in well FOREVER. It was nice to get out with them. Right now Chris and I are just surrounded by family and we love it, not that we aren't usually but they are drawn to us because of the new baby :) So I bowled horrible, but hey great salad bar and pizza. Ofcourse here I go again talking about the good food I eat. Sorry that is all I ever seem to talk about on my posts haha. Well I took some pics of the fam below so check them out!!


My sister after she got her first strike ( nice pose Shelly).
My hubby (Isn't he handsome...)

No comments: