"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Watching Daddy Work"



Well let's just say so far I have taught Devin 2 main things #1 mommy is the woman in his life :) #2 We watch daddy work okay j/k (kinda). Anyhow today Chris had an itch to get rid of what we call our dirt hill in the front yard. Truthfully it is going to be a job that will take days, but he wanted to make a dent in it tonight! It really was a pretty evening and so Devin, Duke, and I decided to take a blanket and hang out while daddy worked. I had chris take a picture of all three of us watching him work :) These are the best nights just hanging with my little family, I couldn't ask for more! It was the most perfect weather and Devin loves to be outside. He will really focus in on the trees, he seems to love them. I would have to say I have a pretty happy content baby, it takes alot to ever even remotely here a cry out of him. I just have to say I love my husband, our cute little house, and most of all our baby we created. We are so blessed and grateful for all that we have, I try to never forget how lucky we really are.

2 comments:

Aaron and Nichoele said...

I wish I could say that it took a lot for my little guy to cry. You are very lucky!

Chris Duncan said...

WOW you make cute kids! Love the blog sweetie! Keep it up!