"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Mama Had To Have It"


Okay okay so I know pregnancy gets used as an excuse sometimes for eating whatever we want, but I REALLY wanted Mcdonald's :) So today was the first day I have felt quite nauseated and nothing I mean nothing sounded good. Well don't worry at 10:00pm tonight it hit me a Big N Tasty meal from Mcdonald's mmmm I had to have it. Well the good news is that it was as good as I was expecting, and it stayed down too thank goodness. So I had to post about my first real have to have it craving with this pregnancy. Man Mcdonald's is good but it is way better pregnant and at 10:oo at night I can vouch. Well now that my belly is full baby is in bed it's time for mama to hit the sack goodnight all!

No comments: