"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Proud Grandma"

So the hubby went to play some basketball with the guys last night. My parents decided to come over and keep me and Dev comapny. I will keep this short because the pictures are just so cute to look at! This is the first official picture I have of my mom feeding her 1st and only grandchild! I loved it so much watching her feed him, she is amazing with him I have a great mom. I didn't realize what an even better grandma she was. We love you grandma, and Devin says " thanks for feeding me" :) it was fun. Thanks for keeping me company mom and dad you are so great. Love You!!

1 comment:

deborah said...

Best Grandma...and about time lol