"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Draper Temple Open House"

So this is such a pretty temple and such a neat location I can't wait to walk through it! The countdown is for February 10th with my family and Chris's! LDS or not I think it is something for all to see. My family is not LDS but are so excited to see what a temple looks like inside. I have been in the Jordan and Salt Lake temple, but never to the rooms that we will get to see on this tour it is very neat, and a great experience for all. If any of you are interested yourselves in seeing this beautiful place go to www.lds.org/reservations there you can choose your date and how many tickets it is free!! Don't miss out if you have any interest at all, it is something I feel is a privelege to be able to see before dedication! For any of you that have already been or are going before the 10th let me know how it was!!!

2 comments:

Dash Of Sass said...

Hey Cari!!!! long time no see!! you look darling pregnant!! How is life treating ya? Where do you work now? I would love to go to lunch sometime!!!! love ya!

N&WOdom said...

its whitneymwaite@msn.com

cant wait!!!