"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Sunday, January 25, 2009

"25 week Belly Pic"


Wow oh wow I swear this belly just keeps growing and growing....Yeah I know it's supposed to, but I can't believe how much it changes!! I'm just so amazed by it I told Chris to take a picture of me this time looking at my belly. It is so amazing to know that my very own baby boy (son) is in there just growing, and getting ready to get out to meet his family :) What a miracle and I'm so grateful to be given this privilege to be able to be pregnant and experience these feelings. There truly is nothing like it, and I didn't realize what a wonderful thing it is to know I'm going to be a mommy!! Well Until 27 weeks and a bigger belly... Baby Dunc and I say goodnight were tired :)

No comments: