"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Opinions Needed"

Okay so I need some opinions from you all! I'm going to post 3 different fabrics that I am wanting to do for the baby crib, some throw pillows, and a regular blanky :) So shown below are the ones I liked at Jo'anns Fabric. Please some comments for me on which one you all like, because i'm nto the greatest interior decorator and sometimes others can see what I definately can't :) Thanks all I appreciate it!! Now do keep in mind when voting that these pictures do not show the correct coloring! These are more of olive greens!



3 comments:

Heather said...

I like the top one!

Carlye said...

I like the middle one with just the fishes.

Eric and Suzanne said...

I like the top and middle one. You could even do both of those. Do some throw pillows in one fabric then the bedding in another?? Just a thought.