"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"It's A Boy"


I have been way behind on blogging. So I'm posting the most important things that have happened in the last month. Well It's a boy!! Chris and I are so excited, we feel really lucky to be following the pattern of boy, girl, boy. I think Devin will be so excited to have a little brother to rough house with. Don't kid yourselves though, I think our little Addison will hold her own with these two boys, she is a little firecracker. Well I actually have an ultrasound this thursday, it's the first growth scan on the baby. We are just praying that all the heparin shots are working and he is right on target. So stay tuned for a post on that. I also will be posting my first belly picture with this little man on thursday. Until then look for any new posts in between.

No comments: