"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Addison's Big 1year Party"


I just cannot even believe that my little princess turned 1 year old on Feb 24th. I feel like it was only yesterday that I was waiting anxiously to deliver her. I will say she was a little pistol to get here, and fought every step of they way. I am so proud of what a beautiful little girl she has already become. She is so full of life and is more energetic than I could imagine. She cruises furniture like you wouldn't believe, stands on her own, and crawls like a wild woman everywhere Devin goes. She we will be walking I predict within a month. She is right where she should be for her age being that she was 2 months early. She is now 28 inches long and drum roll please, a whopping 15lbs 12oz LOL!!! She is the definition of petite :) Anyhow we had a party the 26th for her that was awesome. so enjoy the pics below.

No comments: