"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Friday night SUSHI"

Okay so I just have to start by saying that I ate this YIKES! It was steamed mussles with a lemon sauce. Anyhow I don't usually branch out, but my sister and her boyfriend got Chris and I to eat things we had never tried. It was actually really really good! We only had so much time go do something with our Friday night, so we chose a sushi dinner (without kids) :) My crazy husband was leaving the same night for Flaming Gorge. So we decided to do something together before he left. Just an FYI temura shrimp rolls are delicious yum yum! We went and ate at a place downtown called Takashi. I would recommend that you try it, if you like sushi that is!! I have really learned to love sushi, thanks to my husband. I wasn't sure about it, but he took me to simply sushi, and I loved it!! Well I'm off to bed hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ok, I am a sushi person, and that scares me!! I am proud of you that you ate it!!