"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"Monday At The Carnival"

So in case you didn't notice I color coordinated my kids to me :) I thought it would be cute if we all matched when we went to the carnival. Chris's sister Jessica is a school teacher, and her school did a cute carnival on Monday night. I figured Dev was to young to do alot, but I knew he would sure love a snow cone. I mean he can't be my child if he doesn't enjoy a yummy snow cone on a hot day right?! :) So my nice little mother-in-law helped me pack up the babies, and we headed over to Jess's school. Chris was still in Texas, so thank goodness for all of his mom's help.
It was really fun as usual to go hang with the family and get me out of the house for a while. Enjoy some pics below of our fun evening out!!!



Addison didn't want to be left out without a snow cone!!! See we offered her a few options :) she is such a doll...... I know I know everyone thinks that about their own babies, but mine really are hehe!

Hanging with Grandma Char :)

1 comment:

zac, kami & zion said...

Looks like fun! I LOVE SNOW CONES! Tigers blood and pina colada mixed!