"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Monday, June 14, 2010

"Condo Day 3"


This day we had more pool time, and also went into St. George for the day! My dad AKA "The Manny" watched the babies, so that me, my mom, and my sister could go to lunch and shop for the day!! Thank goodness for my cute daddy. I don't know what I would do without him and my mom always helping with the babies. Then ofcourse you have chris's parents that help just as much, so between both chris and I still have quite a bit of freedom. Take a look below of the manny in action burping little addison.....We went to the outlet stores for some shopping, and my mom found herself some awesome sunglasses!! They made her look like a fly, it was to funny so I had to get a picture.....Once we got back to the condo from St. George it was time for some more pool time.
Addi just decided to stay in the shade and lounge!! :)
After our fun filled day of lunch, shopping, and ofcourse the pool AGAIN! We decided to get ready for the evening and go to dinner at cute little mexican restaurant. Below is just alot of fun pictures before we left for dinner, so enjoy............

No comments: