"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"How Lucky Am I?"


So it's 11:30 right now, and it seems that this will be the only time that I can blog.... please take note that both babies are sound asleep right now! I can't believe how good little Addison is, she is just thriving. I feel lucky to be sitting in bed with a free moment to spare :) I really was preparing for the worst chaos when we got our little angel home. It really hasn't been bad, now don't get me wrong I forget to eat sometimes, get out of my pajamas, forget I even need to go to the bathroom, and most of all forget what I used to do with my time without babies. Needless to say with all of that said, I feel so lucky. I mean really I don't even care what I did with my time before I had kids. I figure anything I used to do before doesn't hold a candle to Chris and I's new family we have created. My day to day life would be so boring without all of them in it. I would miss my little Devy's giggles and squeals, especially when he says mama :) Or staring at Addison as she looks at the world around her in awww, most of all my husbands love. All I know is that I feel so lucky to have my family, it is more important than anything to me, it will be there always no matter what. If you haven't noticed how happy I am, just take a look at the pics below, they say it all!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sometimes I wonder what the heck I did before I had Gracie! You look awesome Cari! I'm impressed that your hair is done and all! I swear I wasn't looking that good at your point. I'm so glad Addison is thriving. That is so good to hear! Keep being the awesome parent that you are. I'll keep checkin your blog, for updates and pictures! I love em. xoxo