"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Monday, December 21, 2009

"Seeing Santa For The First Time"


I knew devin would only be 8 1/2 mos old when we took him to see santa, but I had to see his reaction. It was the funniest thing, he just kept staring at him. The few pictures that we did get of him looking at us, were like a deer caught in headlights. Devin seems to give this look alot in pictures. I am just so excited to have kids now for christmas's, it makes you remember what it was like. I think it makes christmas fun again, I am a kid myself at heart alot of the times. I just hope that we can make some fun traditions with our own new little family. I can't wait for our little girl to get here, so we can enjoy a son and a daughter next year for christmas. It will just be double the fun, and a little bit of chaos :)




All bundled up to go home after the fun adventure to see santa!!

2 comments:

Aaron and Nichoele said...

So cute! We went and saw that Santa also. Kayden did really well. I'll have to get his picture up.

Heather said...

I love him looking at Santa! So cute. I also love his pajamas! Christmas is so much more fun with kids huh?