"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Monday, December 21, 2009

"Devin's New Christmas PJ's"


Dev's grandma marcario gave him these christmas pj's. They are the cutest I think. I just love the little reindeer on his feet. I know everybody thinks that their kids are the cutest, and I guess I'm no different :) He looks the CUTEST in these pj's though. I love having christmas this year with devin, he is such a happy loving little guy. I could not ask for a better baby really. I guess this is why #2 is on the way, we base alot off of devin. I have a bad feeling we could be in for it with our sassy little girl. Devy doo mommy and daddy love you so much, and can't wait for christmas morning with you :)

No comments: