"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Fruit Obsession"


Alright so I know my other posts have consisted of how sick I have been this pregnancy. Well don't worry my appetite is back, and it's an interesting one this time around. I don't crave chips, ice cream, big fat burritos, cookies etc...... nope big plates of fruit mostly, and sometimes veggies. This so far is a healthier pregnancy, as for food anyways. All I ever wanted with Devin was Ice cream from cold stone (sweet cream & strawberries) mmmmm. Don't get me wrong that still sounds good this time, but in most cases I would rather eat my plate of fruit :) I have so much more to add, I haven't been good at the blogging thing lately. It's alot to keep up when I have so much to write about Devin and this pregnancy. I get so busy I forget to write alot of it down. I promised myself I'm going to keep up and do better :) well until next time......

1 comment:

Eric and Suzanne said...

I totally craved fruit and veggies with Daxton! I craved cucumbers the most though...mmm :)