"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

11 Week Belly Pic

So it begins, here I am doing belly pictures of myself again ALREADY!!! Well now that I am over the shock that I'm going to have babies a year apart, I can relax and enjoy the pregnancy :) So here is what you have been waiting for, the first belly pic. I will be posting belly pics every 2 to 3 weeks depending on how fast it grows. Also please don't mind this shirt that makes me look like a bumble bee, I wasn't thinking when I had the picture taken. Well enjoy and until 13 or 14 weeks for the next belly pic :)

2 comments:

Shelley Fairbanks said...

Cute baby bump. It's so cute!! Congrats.

Mine still looks like I'm puttin' on the pounds rather than having a baby. Guess that's what happens when I start out with a bit of belly fat. But the clothes are gettin' tight. I'm 12 wks on the 7th! I'll have to start posting pics on our blog fairbanksfamilyblog.com

The belly sticks out faster with a second pregnancy! Like a deflated balloon, easier to blow up the second time. LOL.

Unknown said...

How are you??I keep hoping you will stop by when you come to see Duncans
Hope you are feeling well--come talk!
Liz