"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Monday, January 19, 2009

"Prego Excercises With My Sis"


Okay well I did it I finally decided to start excercising now that I'm almost out of my 2nd trimester! My sister had bought me a yoga/pilates pregnancy DVD. I told my sister the week prior that I didn't want to gain more weight than needed, don't get me wrong I know I'm going to gain weight. So far I have only gained 10 pounds being half way through my sixth month, let's just say I'm not complaining :) I just thought I would give some photos of the work out! I have to add this in in though, we were doing so good right feeling all good about ourselves. we didn't want to ruin it when the workout was done, so I made us some sliced cucumbers (good right)! Well then it turned into some ranch to dip with it, then it was a little slice of pizza left over with the ranch dip LOL. It didn't get better it got worse, but I'm sure you got the point hey atleast I worked out :) Anyhow I was proud of myself and I have been using the DVD everyday since Saturday. This Friday or sooner if I'm to ansy I will have 25 week belly pic.

It started out good with the cucumbers :)

No comments: