"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Monday, January 19, 2009

"25 week checkup"

Well here we are wow I can't believe I am 25 weeks now it is insane! I am getting a little nervous for labor. It is my first round I hope by 2nd or 3rd baby I will feel like a pro, you heard me 2nd or 3rd :) truly if you want to really know I would make it four and so would Chris if we don't broke first! Anyways I'm wandering again, I was checked today by the Dr. and she said the heart sounds perfect and everything looks great! I always love hearing that, because you know you always hear horror stories about other people. I need to quit reading on the internet (Jess it is true research on the net is no good haha) So besides that she said he weighs in at a whopping pound and a 1/2 and is almost a foot long. Crazy how big he has gotten from the size of a nail head when I found out I was prego at 6 weeks. She also let us know this is the last visit in February that will be monthly. For all you other mommy friends of mine that read this you all know that appts. start to go to every 2 weeks. Which I'm glad about 4 weeks is to long in between to hear everythng is good and developing fine soooo, that means I'm down hill towards that beautiful thing we call labor after February 16th. I just know that I can do it some how some way :). Any help or encouragement from the mommy friends that read this it would be nice :) thanks all talk to you soon!!

2 comments:

Mckel said...

My only advice is drugs...lots of drugs. I would get two epidurals if they would allow it! As long as you have drugs you will be fine and hardly feel a thing...and getting the epidural isn't as bad as you would think! Don't be scared! You will be awesome!

Heather said...

You look so cute in your workout pics! I wish I would have worked out more when I was preg! You are going to LOVE having your appointments closer together now. It's something to always look forward to.

I'm with the last girl who commented. Epidurals are amazing! I was smiling and having a conversation when Gracie was coming out! haha