"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Monday, January 5, 2009

"Little man moved"

I just wanted to take a moment and let everyone know that my little man is kicking and swirling in my belly!!! Okay so I was just sitting at work and bam this jolt. I can't believe it, it was very strong today I haven't felt anything like it yet. The best way I can describe it to you all is just like something that is moving through your intestines. Like little bubbles popping, that is how I described it to Chris anyways :) I just thought I would share that with you all! My little man is growing and kicking up a storm in there I will keep you all updated!!

2 comments:

The Finch Family said...

Isn't it the coolest, craziest feeling in the world. I am so excited for you and Chris...we can't wait for you to join us in the kid club!!

ps. I didn't know you had a blog-I wish I would have blogged my pregnancies, what a great idea!

Cari Duncan said...

Thanks Candace I'm glad you got my blog address I will keep it very updated! We are very excited to join the kid club... we have been together 8 years now which is long enough alone :)