"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Monday, January 5, 2009

"Chris cooking YIKES"





Well okay so he can cook some mean easy mac oh and some macaroni and tomato juice, but dinner LOL!! So tonight he had the itch to cook, because one of our new years deals was to not eat out at all this month. Well so far so good, there was only one problem (WE HAD NO FOOD). So he is the worst to take grocery shopping and I didn't want to go alone, he said to me the rule is you don't go to the store hungry! So he was determined to scrounge up something in our kitchen and well this is what he came up with! It was stir fry and brown rice....
The best part is when he ran upsatairs for a breif moment and said I need help. I knew that would happen :) So when I went downstairs this is what I see bless his heart!!
Pans all over pans on top of eachother! This I had to blog because if any of you know Chris well enough you know that he doesn't do the cooking! So after this yummy meal in fact, we headed to the store. Ofcourse before we went I had to reward him with something for rounding up and cooking a good dinner for me! Don't worry though even when we have no groceries we always have junk lying around to eat ( like chocolate cake) :) Thanks for dinner babe I enjoyed and was quite impressed what you whipped up!

No comments: