"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Thursday, May 31, 2012

"Best Buddies"



This right here is what it is all about!! They all may say "Oh those Duncan's are CRAZY!" Let me tell you though there was a point to why we had our 3 kids so close together. We wanted them to have a best buddy ofcourse that was in there same age group for their whole lives. So far Devin and Addison have proven this theory to be true. Don't get me wrong they still beat eachother up etc... but they don't like doing ANYTHING without eachother. I took this picture the other day outside in the backyard. Ofcourse they both had to have the same color otter pop :) I am grateful for my three beautiful children, and the friendships they will have for life.

2 comments:

Karissa said...

awwww...cute!

sunshine87us said...

Very cute!! I enjoyed reading your blog entries. Thanks for contacting me! :)