"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"Brotherly Love"

So this picture melted my heart!! I love seeing my two boys together and knowing what best buddies they will be. Devin and Addison are so adorable together now, and I know they will be the same towards Dayton. I don't care if people think Chris and I are crazy for having 3 kids under 3 years old! I absolutely love it and quite frankly haven't found it to be that hard. Our kids have found a friend for life in eachother by being so close in age. This picture says it all and makes everything we have done worth it. Dev just recently wanted to start holding dayton. He just stares at him and says "Hi brother Dayton" He will pat him and say "shh shh shh" trying to keep him calm. Just goes to show how smart a 2 year old is. He only could have picked that up by simply watching how I am with Dayton. I love these two precious boys!!

No comments: