"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Thursday, June 24, 2010

"My Little Addi Is 4 Months"


Ok so you can't tell me this isn't the cutest smile EVER?!! I don't know how I caught the perfect moment and captured this, but I did. Addison has yet to have her four month check up. We will be seeing the doctor on June 29th. So judging from my scales she is over 10lbs now woo hoo!! I know that sounds insane for a 4 month old, but when you start at 2 1/2 we have to cut her some slack right?! :) So just to name a few adorable things that she is doing now.......
1.) Smiles all over the place!
2.) Reaches for hanging toys!
3.) Can grab, and hold onto certain objects!
4.) Bares full weight on her legs, and stands like a champ!
5.) Holds her own little head up perfect!
6.) Can sit up with just a little something behind her!
7.) Loves belly time, and can lift head atleast 45 degrees!
8.) She coos and talks (It's sooo adorable)
9.) Almost out of her acid reflux stage (THANK GOODNESS)
10.) Last but not least, she sleeps atleast 6 hours straight sometimes 7 (yesssss) Not bad considering I was getting up 4-5 times a night with her. Preemies are VERY high maintenance!!
So that is my little sweet pea in a nut shell right now!! I love my little princess, and can't wait to see what month 5 brings!!!

1 comment:

zac, kami & zion said...

She is so adorable! I can't believe she is 4 months already!