"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Monday, June 28, 2010

"Devin 15 Months"

So our little man is 15 months old!! I cannot believe how time has flown by. I swear it seems like I was just doing a post for him at 4 months. All I know is that Dev is a handful, but he is such a goof! You can tell by this crooked smile that he can be pretty silly. So to name a few things that Devin is doing now:

1.) Saying all of his vowel sounds (It's so funny!)

2.) Pointing at everything saying "Dat"? Like he's asking what's that.

3.) He loves to scratch any chance he gets. :)

4.) He snaps his fingers (no joke) and he does it really well!

5.) Almost walking on his own! We have late bloomers, but with early starts :).

6.) Says "uhOh" it is so adorable.

7.) He can actually say "Addi" pretty clearly now!

These are just to name a very few! All I know is that he has been soooo much fun to watch grow and learn. I can't wait to see what the next month has to bring until then.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what a doll...you're lucky!

Heather said...

I can't believe he is already 15 months! Holy cow. Looks like he is doing great!