"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Saturday, June 12, 2010

"The Condo Day 1"

Well when daddy is away we will play :) The babies and mama decided to take a trip to grandma and grandpa's condo in Mesquite. We wanted to do alot of playing in the pool, shopping, eating yummy food, and just relaxing. Ok so maybe we are kind of boring, but it sure felt good to be boring. So I just thought I would break this trip up into the 3 days that we were gone. We are actually still at the condo until tomorrow. So now that grandma and grandpa got the babies down I can take a minute to blog :)


On the first day it took us 6 hours to actually get to the condo. That was accounting for the 3 stops we had to make for the babies. My mom, dad, me, babies, and my sister all went down together. I have really enjoyed hanging with my family. When we arrived at the condo we just grabbed ourselves a quick bite to eat at good old KFC, then bathed babies and went to bed basically. See the picture below, it was so adorable of both babies in their towels after a bath....

So that pretty much wraps up our first boring day :) See day 2 for a much more exciting time......

No comments: