"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"1 or 2 piece swimsuit"


So instead of showing the scale with my weight, I'm going to show you Chris and I's new work out plan. It arrived just yesterday!! I am not messing around anymore, I am far past my postpartum, and I am ready to get my body feeling good for summer :) So now I want everyones opinions! I obviously make very small early babies, you all know that. So with that being said I really don't get big, and I have no (baby marks) on my belly. So the question of the day that I want you all to comment on..... Should I still be able to wear my one piece, or two piece swimsuit as a mom of 2 now? I am going to listen to your votes, and try to decide what to do. I wore a 2 piece last year after Devin, I have always wore one, and truly I'm not old I'm 26. I just wanted to take a pole, can't wait to hear all of your opinions.......

4 comments:

Erin said...

I say if you can rock a 2 piece, go for it!

Dash Of Sass said...

i say rock the two piece too. if i can rock one i would!!! I have P90x as well... let me just tell you one thing... iTS HARD!!!!!!!!!! also if you are still nusring dont do it. it will take your milk away. NOT FUN! love ya!!! WHIT

Eric and Suzanne said...

P90x is AWESOME!!! My husband lost 35 pounds doing it. He still does it everyday and looks great. It is HARD though. The workouts totally kick your butt! I am starting up when we move, so maybe we could do it together?!

Aubrey Smith said...

Wear the 2 piece; if I didn't have stretch marks, I would! My baby's go the full 40+ weeks... so I say, yes, do it!