"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Visiting Mommy At The Hospital"


Well of course the highlights of my day right now are seeing my two boys (Chris and Dev). I don't know what I would do without them. My baby boy is such a happy baby all the time. He has even been fighting a cold, and still HAPPY! I don't know why I was blessed with such a good kid, but I think Addison is going to give us a run for our money! The girl has more than fight in there, she has lots of spunk too. Chris, my mom, and his mom all came to visit last night. It was really nice, and the best was that they brought me La Frontera mmmmmm. Hospital food has been alright, but it's nice to get some outside food right now. I just thought I would put some cute pictures of me and my baby boy on here. I was feeding him chocolate ice cream last night, and he would growl when I would stop (so cute). We had to get it on video, so I had chris film me feeding him. The video wasn't allowing me to put it on right now, but enjoy all this pics below instead :)..........

6 comments:

travisandjamie said...

Carrie, You look so dang cute. I am happy to see that Dev was able to play in your room with you. I am sure your decision was tough, but I am proud of you. I can only imagine the emotions you are going through, but it will be all worth it to get your baby girl here safe and sound. Thanks for the updates, we think about you guys. Again if you need anything you know how to get a hold of us. I think we passed our birthing classes, but it was so good to see you:)

Seneca said...

Carrie!!! I found your blog through Jess's. I didn't know you were in the hospital! I hope your hanging in there. I'm sure it gets hard to sit and wait. But like everything, time really does go fast and soon enough you'll have that sweet baby home, safe and sound. I love you guys! Hope your doing good.

Megan said...

Very cute pics of you and your little man! I'm sure this is super hard for you, and frustrating sitting in the hospital, but its great that your baby girl has hung in this long! We are thinking of you and praying for you always!!!
--Megan Fritzsche

zac, kami & zion said...

Hang in there! You are so strong and little Addi is such a fighter. Let us know if we can do anything for you guys!

Unknown said...

I am happy she is still o.k. Hang in there...we are praying for you!!

Heather said...

Look how cute and big Dev is getting! I hope your baby girl holds on for a bit longer!!!