"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Monday, August 17, 2009

First Time In The Highchair



Well I can't believe I feel like I am already watching my little baby grow before my eyes!! He looks soooo big in his high chair. Tonight was his first night eating at the table like a big boy with mommy and daddy. I just love these pictures, the second one down cracks me up. It's a face like "what"? You want me to do what lol.... It was the cutest, but all the rest of the pictures he is all smiles :) He just brightens my day, even when I'm feeling sick he makes it all worth it. I just realize everytime I feel miserable that this is temporary, and I can look at little Devin and see the end result. It is such an amazing feeling to know I have made and I am making these beautiful little humans. Well enjoy the Pictures (what a cutie!! )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HE IS SO CUTE...I can't believe your news...call me and tell me all about it.

hugs
Liz