"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"Look At These Mommy Skills"

I was trying to make dinner tonight, just when Devin decided he would be awnery :) he always decides that at the most inconvenient times lol! Anyhow I just wanted to post this pic because I thought it was funny. I didn't know what to do, so I strapped him in his little harness, made a bottle, then fed him with one hand and cooked with the other :) now that is mommy skills, c'mon you have to admit. Chris walked in the door as I was doing this so I asked him to take a picture.

4 comments:

Erin said...

You rock!! Your little man is the cutest! I hope everything is going great for you guys.

misha rees said...

Oh GO YOU! lol isn't it great how if we didn't have multitasking skills before... we SURE DO have them now!! :) Thank goodness!
P.S. your welcome! i love your little seed and hope it is still growing and shining bright within! make sure you are teaching your little one all that you know. Don't think for a second that just because he is little.. that he doesn't understand! :)

deborah said...

Oh Cari he is so cute. You look great honey. Love You, Aunt Deb

Heather said...

Look how cute you look! I still want to see him in person!!!!