"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Monday, June 29, 2009

"From 3lbs to 12lbs"

So I just thought it would be fun to compare a couple of pictures here. I wanted to show how small Devin really was at birth compared to him now at 12lbs and 3months old. Wow where does the time go he is getting sooo big already, I wont complain though I just want him healthy. So this is Dev's most recent 3 month old pic and his first born NICU pic enjoy........
NICU to NOW!!!!!! Wow what a difference!

4 comments:

Mckel said...

Oh my gosh he is getting so big...and I haven't even met him yet. Just a few more days! I can't wait. I know I am going to have to fight for some cuddle time and fight I will!!

The Rees' said...

What a big boy! Nothing could be better than a healthy and happy baby! Glad to see all is well.

Heather said...

Oh look how cute and healthy he looks!! You look cute as well! I hope you are doing good girl. Miss ya!

Eric and Suzanne said...

Look at that belly!!! So cute! He is getting to be a chunk! He looks so good now. 12 lbs! wow! Him and Dax are almost the same size. He is growing like a weed Cari!