"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

So my first mothers day. I can't tell you how weird it was to be given things because I'm a mom. Don't get me wrong it was fun :) I'm just so used to giving my mom a gift on mother's day, not getting one from her. As you can see above Devin and I agreed that Mommy needed some sleep so we took an afternoon nap together at Grandma and Grandpa Marcario's house. I now understand and appreciate my mom more than I can even imagine. I get it now that love she always talked about, and would say you just wait until you have a baby, then you will understand. Well she's right I hate when that happens lol. All I know is just when you think you don't know how you could love something even more than your own life itself. I'm here to tell you it's possible, Devin is my precious little angel sent from heaven to remind his mommy everday that he chose me to be his mommy, and is a gift straight from god!!! I love you my little man thank you for the best Mommy's Day ever!!

2 comments:

Lenice said...

Carey, I came across your blog through Liz Shields blog. I am so happy about your baby. What a cutie. Sounds like you guys are doing well. I am going to add you to my blog list if that's okay. My blog is paulsenpartyof7.blogspot.com It is private so you have to give me your e-mail.

The Duncan's 365 said...

Lenice,

Hey it is so good to here from you! I hope you and your family are doing well! My email is cari.duncan@hotmsil.com I would love to see your blog. Hope to here from you soon