"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Little Man Update

So my little man is growing rapidly apparently at 28 weeks he weighs in at roughly 2 1/2 pounds now!! Which may sound little and cute still, but not when he is in your belly :) He also is around 15 inches from what I read and understand. I know he is definately is getting longer because today he kicked all the way over on my side. Until that today he has just been kicking in the front and they haven't been that strong, but man he is packing a punch now. I just wanted to say how grateful I am for my little family Chris, Duke, and little man. I just can't wait to see him and hug him and kiss him. He is so precious to me already and I haven't even met him yet, but oddly enough I already no I love him more than my life and everything in it!! Just when you think you can't love something more ( well you can). I'm on a count down of less than 3 months now basically I only have 2 1/2 months left aahhhh. I still have so much to do, not going to lie my main focus is my baby shower coming up. That will be so much fun there is nothing like this feeling I am experiencing right now with knowing I'm going to be somebody's mommy. I just want to bring him home and let him see how loved and taken care of he will be here with his family. I love you little man we are on the down hill now to meeting you :) Your daddy and I love you so much! Well I'm tired and I'm thinking so is baby so I'm off now hope to hear from you all soon :)

1 comment:

zac, kami & zion said...

I can't believe how close you are getting! Only a couple months left and you'll have a cute lil rugrat! I'm so excited for you! Isn't it about time to post another pic of your baby bump?