"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Belly Pic 27 weeks



Well here I am at 27 weeks already these two weeks each time just keep going it's nuts! I have decided to look down in my pics I just love admiring my belly and the sweet little guy in there! My belly is definatley growing by the week it is amazing! By the way I wear this hat alot in case you haven't noticed I love it :) it's what I wearnow during my bad hair days which is quite often!! Well until next time I will almost be at the big 30 YIKES!!! he's is going to be here soon...

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm SO excited for you! You really are amazingly cute preggo! Just enjoy these last few weeks alone with your hubby. Take it ALL in, go out to dinners, see movies, as much as you can do! Pretty soon you'll have a little buddy tagging along everywhere...(which is very fun though!)

When can you get together again? I'm totally down for Chilies again or maybe Olive Garden..or whatever.

zac, kami & zion said...

Well... let's just say I wish I looked a lot more like you and less like me. I'm so baby hungry! So is Zac. I finally have health insurance so we are just waiting to get a couple more things lined up and then we will start trying. Hopefully I will be prego by the end of the summer. That's the goal at least. :) You are so dang cute! I'm totalyy jealous!