"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Sunday, January 4, 2009

"Mom and I cooking"

So this was just something simple and short I wanted to post on the blog! Last week my mom and dad came over to visit. My dad every week since 6 weeks now reads Chris and I what is going on with baby, mommy, and daddy that week! He isn't excited or anything to be a Grandpa do you think :) So when they were there my mommy helped me make some yummy pork chops with mashed potatoes and gravy mmmm all homemade! I can cook alright by myself, but there is nothing like when my mom does it :) Oh also I wanted to show off my new cute apron that I got for christmas. I got an excuse finally to wear it and get some pictures. Nothing fancy on this post just something I wanted to share!

No comments: