"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Saturday, January 24, 2009

"Debbie's Teddy Bear"


So this cute little teddy bear I promised my Aunt Debbie I would post for her, because he is sooo cute!! She lives in California so I'm lucky to see her but every couple of years. Recently when my parents went out to visit in California I was given this gift :) Baby Dunc will love it so much! I can't wait because Debbie and Carrie are going to be coming to my shower, I love them both and can't wait to see them! Also Carrie I'm excited to meet your new little baby boy, thank you again so much for the cute teddy bear, and see you both soon!!


Love,


Cari

1 comment:

deborah said...

I love you care bear, and can't wait to see you. Love ypour aunt Deb