"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life's journey will develop."

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Beginning of baby's room

Okay so I don't know how we are so lucky, but Chris and I haven't had to buy one ounce of what you see so far!! by friends of mine and Chris's family have just given these things to us!! It is so unbelieveable how taken care of we are. I am so grateful to have such nice friends (Angie) Thank you so much and Chris's cousins Phil and Heather (thank you both soo soo much). We truly do not have to buy large furniture items now! So far we have recieved a swing, basanet, crib, dresser shelves, rocking chair, and some brand spaking new if not excellent condition clothes 0-18 months. I mean wow I really feel blessed right now baby is going to have great people in his life! Thank you all again, and for the rest of you enjoy the photos!!! Don't mind the crib Chris needs to put it together still :)







No comments: